Sunday 22 March 2015

CD Cover font inspirations


I researched few fonts that might work with our genre and style of music video. Although the 'Bizon handmade' font does not suit our style and genre, I have checked few projects that had used this font which gave me few ideas on our own cd cover design.



The Paniq project has replaced and illustrated few of the letters into objects which I found quite creative and interesting therefore, we decided to experiment with using our artist, Kanye West as the letter I in Dimension.







Though we could not download this font on our computer, we found a similar font on photoshop that worked just fine and had worked better with our style. The boldness, thickness and the colour had worked better with the font 'Bebas neue'. In fact, we have used that font throughout our coursework in A2 to predominate our style and genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment